Gicharu Kimani is the founder & Managing Partner of Gicharu Kimani & Associates Advocates. He has extensive experience in litigation & arbitration, criminal defense, banking & finance law, labour & employment law, commercial and property law as well as family law and environment planning.
A highly qualified lawyer with more than 14 years’ experience, Gicharu is motivated by helping clients to achieve beneficial, effective and efficient outcomes which give them both certainty and legal protection. His clients include business owners and private clients as well as local authorities primarily across the Malindi, the Coastal region and Kenya at large.
Gicharu’s focus is on strong client relationships. He wants to service clients that value his input in major business and personal decisions and transactions.
Feel confident in contacting Gicharu Kimani today to discuss your matter in confidence.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB Hons) from Nagpur University
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Law from Kenya School of Law
- Admitted to the bar as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya in July 2006
Areas of expertise:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Property, Conveyancing, Land Landlord & Tenant Law
- Industrial Relations, Unions & Employment Law
- Planning, Environment, Local Government & Land Court
- Banking, Finance & Securities Law
- Constitutional And Human Rights Law
- Personal Injuries & Insurance Law
- Commercial Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law & Succession Matters
- General Practice
- Pro Bono Legal Services