We provide experienced legal advice in relation property and conveyancing for both residential and commercial transactions.
Whether you are selling or purchasing property we are here to help and will ensure that the process is as smooth and easy to understand as possible.
For those selling a property, we will help arrange your property settlement and draft all required documents in adherence to the Land Laws of Kenya.
For those purchasing a property, we will assist with any pre-contractual advice, perform title searches, and prepare all the necessary documents to ensure that settlement occurs in a smooth and timely manner.
We work closely with our clients along the way to ensure that they are informed throughout every step of the process.
Our expertise involves:
- Representing developers, property owners and investors in developing, leasing and selling both residential and commercial property.
- Working with lenders and borrowers on project loans and restructuring of project financing
- Representing builders, contractors, developers and purchasers in development contracts and related matters
- Litigation in relation to delays, defects, illegal and fraudulent transfer, adverse possession, eviction, and contract disputes
- Advising clients on land use, zoning and physical planning related matters
- We draw charges, leases, mortgages, transfers and other instruments
- Facilitating transactional services
- Alternative Dispute Resolution