Businesses of all sizes turn to us to manage their legal affairs, from sole proprietors to major corporations. Every company’s needs are different, and our corporate & commercial law practice is diverse enough to meet those needs.
Our team has experience on a wide range of Corporate and Commercial matters and works closely with our clients to provide tailored services across the full range of corporate advisory and commercial issues.
We act and advise on mergers and acquisitions, management and leveraged buyouts, incorporation of local and foreign companies, registration of trusts, nongovernmental organizations, foundations and business names and registration of foreign companies in Kenya.
Our areas of work include:
- Purchases and sales of assets and businesses
- Purchases and sales of securities
- Negotiating, drafting and enforcing contracts
- Obtaining government approval and licenses
- Arranging financing through banks and other lenders
- Joint ventures
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate restructuring and re-organisation transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Management agreements
- Taxation and tax disputes
- Establishing corporations and partnerships
- Dispute resolution